Technical Support Services
Our Technical Support Services (TSS) facility in Elizabeth City, North Carolina contains our fully-capable APS-143B(V)3 and C(V)3 repair center, including state-of-the-art repair and test equipment, on-site field service engineering and systems integration lab, a radar training and demonstration room, and a dedicated staff of experienced support personnel. In addition, it contains the requisite hangar space necessary to perform aircraft upgrades to include modern radar systems fully integrated into cockpits with advanced capabilities such as FLIR, AIS, moving map, etc. The TSS facility will enhance Telephonics' ability to deliver timely and efficient support services to our customers via improved responsiveness and greater radar system interface/integration. Our local proximity to the US Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center provides the USCG with a direct customer interface and fosters improved communications. As a radar rework and upgrade facility, the logistical challenges associated with distant facilities no longer exist. The results are quick turn-around times for on-site authorized repairs and increased customer involvement/oversight during aircraft modernization initiatives.
Our services include:
- Repair of radar systems and their subcomponents, completed on-site in our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Radar demonstration and training capabilities are performed in our Demonstration Area. Our facilities include cockpit simulation with both radar and communications equipment.
- Software Integration Laboratory enables customization of software based on individual customer needs with advanced capabilities and aircraft interfaces.
- Our Flight Demonstration Aircraft enables the flight testing and demonstration of our radar and communication products and the availability of in-flight training of operators.
- Our 15,000 square foot hangar facility enables turn key, fully integrated Aircraft Avionics modifications and upgrade services.
APS-143B(V)3 and APS-143C(V)3 radar systems are optimally supported.